"AIRCRAFT MARSHALLING AND VISUAL RAMP COMMANDS" IS A SHORT ONLINE AWARENESS COURSE CREATED BY
UDAAN AVIATION EXPERTS.
THE IDEA IS TO PROVIDE A FUNDAMENTAL OVERVIEW OF GENERAL PRACTICES FOLLOWED ON THE AIRSIDE OF AIRPORTS. THERE IS A SPECIAL FOCUS ON VISUAL SIGNALS AND INDICATIONS THAT ARE STANDARD AND NEED TO BE USED AT THE OPERATIONAL LEVEL.
THIS COURSE CAN BE TAKEN BY STUDENTS AND TRAINEES IN THE FIELD OF AVIATION OR ANYONE WHO WISHES TO KNOW BASICS OF AIRCRAFT MARSHALLING.
1. To access the course, enroll below and receive our Access Code in your mailbox. You will be asked to enter the code after clicking "Accept and Get Started!"
2. This course is a 30 minute long pre-recorded video lecture supported with visuals for increased understanding.
3. The course is divided into 3 different modules. Each module takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
4. Participants are advised to make notes of the content for reference.
5. A small quiz will be conducted after every module to gauge the grasp.
6. A final assessment will be conducted after finishing all 3 modules.
7. It is imperative to score 70% or more to secure the participation certificate.
8. Certificates will be mailed to candidates with 70% or higher grade.
No candidate/viewer should act on the basis of any information contained in this course without referring to applicable laws and regulations and/or without obtaining appropriate professional advice. Although every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, Udaan Aviation Academy (UAA) shall not be held responsible for loss or damage caused by errors, omissions, misprints or misinterpretation of the contents hereof, including for contributions provided by third parties.